Subjects Mountaineering. Mountaineering -- Training.
‘Extreme Alpinism: Climbing Light, Fast, & High’
Mountaineering -- Psychological aspects. More like this Similar Items. Show all links.
- TRÉSORS DU NIL (French Edition);
- Book Review: Extreme Alpinism.
- Extreme Alpinism: Climbing Light, Fast, & High - Mark Twight, James Martin - Google книги.
- Extreme alpinism : climbing light, fast & high.
- ‘Extreme Alpinism: Climbing Light, Fast, & High’?
Allow this favorite library to be seen by others Keep this favorite library private. Find a copy in the library Finding libraries that hold this item Reviews Editorial reviews.
Extreme Alpinism: Climbing Light, High, and Fast
Publisher Synopsis Twight has been one of America's boldest climbers for a couple of decades, and his book is a primer for serious mountaineers. User-contributed reviews Add a review and share your thoughts with other readers. Be the first. Add a review and share your thoughts with other readers. Similar Items Related Subjects: 3 Mountaineering. Linked Data More info about Linked Data.
- Behind the Shades: The 20th Anniversary Edition.
- Lethal Business (The Hunter Files).
- ‘Extreme Alpinism: Climbing Light, Fast, & High’.
- Extreme Alpinism: Climbing Light, Fast, and High / Edition 1;
- The Multiple Faces of Idolatry: How to Recognize and Reject the Idols in Your Life.
The author's willingness to set aside convential methods has served him well on some of the harshest climbs on the planet. You may find his techniques valuable for your own endeavours.
But beware: less experienced mountaineers should learn the rules before breaking them. In addition to the extensive chapters on advanced techniques and skills, Twight also discusses mental preparedness and attitude; strength and cardiovascular training; good nutrition; and tips on equipment and clothing. Contributors by Mark Twight. You might also like: Alpine Climbing. Tags: Award Winner.
Mark Twight-Extreme Alpinism
The Mountaineers Helping people explore, conserve, learn about, and enjoy the lands and waters of the Pacific Northwest and beyond. Mountaineers Books An independent nonprofit publisher. Connect with the Mountaineers Community YouTube.