Four people lost their lives in the crash.
- Deep freeze.
- Mousey Carter McCloud, Private Eye.
- The Reluctant Converts?
- Way of the Turtle: The Secret Methods that Turned Ordinary People into Legendary Traders: The Secret Methods that Turned Ordinary People into Legendary Traders (Business Books)?
- Take No Farewell.
- World Development Indicators 2012.
Aguilera-Mederos told police that he lost his brakes on a mountainous stretch of the interstate and was captured on camera bypassing a runaway truck ramp. Aguilera-Mederos has since been charged with vehicular homicide.
Download the App. Home Videos Trucker takes runaway ramp in dramatic video. Saw this on the way home today.
- THE SHINING STAR!
- How Often Do Trucks Use Runaway Truck Ramps?.
- The Insomnia Cure: Everything You Need to Know About How To Get A Better Nights Sleep, Overcome Insomnia, and Reduce Stress and Anxiety Forever! (Insomnia, ... Sleep, Reduce Stress and Anxiety Book 1).
- With Open Arms: Poetry for Big Love and Real Life.
Posted by Jesse Terrell on Friday, April 26, Find the perfect match. Apply once and get offers from the top trucking companies. Dramatic video has surfaced of a tractor-trailer with malfunctioning brakes driving up a runaway truck ramp in Colorado that was shot just one day after another truck that may have had similar issues failed to do the same, according to investigators , and was involved in a fatal accident that claimed four lives.
Runaway-Truck Ramps Explained
Jesse Terrell had just exited the Eisenhower Tunnel on I west of Denver on Friday when he noticed the smoking truck heading downhill quickly on a stretch of road where the speed limit is 60 mph, but just 35 mph for vehicles over 26, pounds, and started filming. The truck can be seen overtaking traffic as it heads around a curve before it hits the gravel-covered ramp and throws up a cloud of dust. The truck then continues about feet up the steep slope before safely coming to a stop. The steepness of the ramp can be seen in this Google Street View image, shot in winter.